Rainy season is officially here! And rainy season is the season for colds and flu too. As a parent, I want to give my children the most natural remedies for their coughs and colds. And I’m glad that Koofty Enterprise, the distributor of Euky Bear products here in the Philippines sent me Euky Bearub to try. Euky Bearub is a product from Euky Bear Australia since 1977 that helps relieve a sore throat, stuffy nose, irritating cough and general aches and pains.
Benefits of using Euky Bearub Eucalyptus Chest Rub :
- Clear a stuffy nose
- Soothes the throat It
- Eases coughs
- Helps breathe easier and sleep better
- Relieves muscular pains and aches
- Can be used as a soothing balm for minor insect bites
What I like about Euky Bearub?
- It’s all natural. Natural way to feel better, without medicines. It only have five active ingredients – eucalyptus oil, eucalyptol, menthol, camphor, and rosemary oil. It is suitable for kids (age 1+) and it’s even safe to use while you are pregnant and breastfeeding.
- Euky Bearub has a strong smell. Stronger than ‘baby’ chest rubs but still very gentle on the most sensitive skin. In which I like because it was really great for decongestion.
- Non-greasy and readily absorbed into skin.
- It comes in a handy tube – No messy ointment pots or grease under fingernails; just squeeze the right amount from the tube.
- Economical. Since you only need a small amount to cover your child’s chest, and another pea-sized rub at the back.
Squeeze a small amount (about the size of a fingernail) onto clean fingertips and massage gently into throat, chest and back. Ideal to use before bed to help keep nasal passages clear and ease coughing for a better night’s sleep.
Coughs or Colds
Gently apply Euky Bearub to the irritated part. Do not rub in and may repeat as necessary.
Muscular aches and pains
Massage into the affected muscles.
BLOG GIVEAWAY WINNER via Random Name Picker :
Paula Estrella (Facebook)