Keeping travel gear dry has been a very common concern among adventurers and travelers, who would often have a problem with wet items. Dry bags are essential for travel because of unpredictable weather, it will definitely save you from a lot of hassles while traveling. Indeed a perfect travel essential not just for extreme adventurers but also for family like us who loves to travel.
Why Hull & Stern is #EnerosOnTheRoad Approved?
- Hull & Stern adventure bags are well worth the investment because it is durable, strong and reusable. Why buy cheaper one but can only be used once? Hull & Stern adventure bags are thermo-sealed and not sewn together unlike other normal bags, that will keep items dry. And it is water-proof and floats on water.
- Stylish. Hull & Stern adventure dry bags also have special prints and customized. Yes! You can have it customized with your own design/text. Our adventure dry bag is a limited edition with text “Let your dreams set sail“. They also have Adventure Backpack size 30L.
- Lightweight. It can be used comfortably as a day pack which saves you the hassle of lugging around a backpack because it is lightweight. Hassle-free for us traveling with a toddler.
- Versatile. It is not just good at the beach – as for its purpose of keeping your stuff dry. This adventure dry bag can be used in any outdoor activities like camping, hiking, fishing.
- Easy to clean. It can just wipe or hose it down with water. It folds flat so you can stick it in your bag.
- Convenient. You can use your dry bag for more reasons than just keeping your items dry in wet situations. Like for us #EnerosOnTheRoad, I also used it in managing our travel laundry. Our dry bag is helpful as I can separate clean and dirty clothes, especially if clothes are soiled or wet.