Christmas is coming! My blog together with Happy Bub will be giving away a Floor Puzzle for your little one. Happy Bub is an online shop on Facebook and Instagram that offers educational children’s book for our little bubba. It is one of my happy finds on Instagram, wherein I have bought some Caroline Jayne Church’s board books (details on my previous post about Eliana’s first library).
Learn First Words Floor Puzzle develop key skills in :
- Spelling and vocabulary
- Hand-eye coordination
- Understanding first concepts
- Problem Solving
The box contains :
- 28-piece first words floor puzzle. This 28-piece jigsaw makes a large 34 x 53 cm (13×20 in) puzzle featuring simple everyday words and bright, engaging images.
- full-size poster for easy reference. You can this handy poster to practice naming everyday items and as a reference to complete the puzzle.
- 16-age First Words Books. This is a paperback book that builds words-recognition and image-coordination skills while engaging and entertaining young children. Filled with bright photographs and easy-to-read text that will encourage children to develop early learning skills and build their knowledge of key first worlds.
Giveaway Mechanics :
- Follow MrsEnerodiaries (@mrsEnerodiaries) on Instagram
- Follow Happy Bub (@happybub_ph) on Instagram
- Repost the giveaway photo on Instagram (photo below ; can also found on my Instagram post).
- Tag 3 friends to join the giveaway
- Don’t forget to use the hashtag #mrsEnerodiariesXhappybubph for us to track your entry.
Promo details :
- Mechanics above should be follow
- Please make sure that your Instagram account is set to public
- The giveaway will run until November 4, 2016
- The giveway will closed on the midnight of November 4, 2016 and the winner will be announced on Monday (November 7, 2016)
- Open to all Philippine residents only.
Good luck everyone!